To empower and educate families while promoting healthy living for the improvement of our communities.
In cooperation with our communities we will always be compassionate and respectful in all our public health endeavors.
- Strive For Excellence
Three Core Functions:
- Assessment of community health status.
- Health policy development to support effective programs.
- Assurance of high quality, effective education and service.
- Monitor health status to identify community health problems.
- Diagnose and investigate health problems and health hazards in the community.
- Inform, educate, and empower people about health issues.
- Mobilize community partnerships to identify and solve health problems.
- Develop policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts.
- Enforce laws and regulations that protect health and ensure safety.
- Link people to needed personal health services and assue the provision of health care when otherwise unavailable.
- Assure a competent public health workforce.
- Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility, and quality of personal and population-based health services.
- Research for new insights and innovative solutions to health problems.