Women’s & Men’s Reproductive Health Services
Cost of services based on income and the number of people the income supports. Charges are applied using federal guidelines and range from full fee to 100% discounted.
- Basic infertility evaluation and counseling
- Birth control and educational counseling
- HIV testing
- Pelvic exam, pap smear, and cervical cancer screening
- Preconception counseling
- Pregnancy testing
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing and treatment for males and females
- Teaching of breast self-exam
Please call 402-727-5396 to schedule an appointment. Evening appointments are available.